We are seeking a multi-talented Intern to assist the team in the day-to-day operational processes with wholesale clients, e-store order fulfillment and sales within our Amsterdam flagship.
Etiquette Clothiers is fashion accessory and apparel brand with a focus on premium basics including socks, underwear, tshirts, swimwear and shirts – all made of the finest craftsmanship in Italy. Offices are located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and New York, USA. Etiquette’s distribution includes its own stores, shop in shops, pop ups, online sales as well as wholesale to some of the world’s most prominent accounts including Barneys, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Selfridges, Liberty, Colette, Le Bon Marche, Lane Crawford, Isetan and United Arrows. We have a small entrepreneurial team environment, where creativity, innovative ideas, multi-tasking and initiative are rewarded.
The successful candidate will achieve results by helping to implement operational processes and systems, to increase company performance, monitoring performance and resolving issues swiftly. This is a paid internship. Details provided upon application.
- Enthusiastic, creative, flexible and very pro-active
- Interest in the fashion world and branding
- Passionate about retail and sales
- Affinity with social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Handles stress and pressure very well
- Team Player, but also capable of working independently
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
- Available for a period of at least 3-6 months
- Able to work during weekends
- Residing/Living in Amsterdam
- Preferable studying Small Business and Retail Management, or attending a fashion school.
Available for a period of at least 3-6 months starting end of March/beginning of April.
Please email your resume to [email protected]