Having stepped out for the first time in 2004, TEEEZ COSMETICS is a high-end, concept-driven cosmetics brand that embraces the beauty of cultural diversity, self-expression and individuality. TEEEZ COSMETICS weaves together the worlds of fashion and beauty, creating seasonal collections that are on-trend and of the highest quality. Positioned in the prestige trend segment of the beauty sector, TEEEZ COSMETICS offers positive, free-spirited women with a passion for life top-of-the-line products in exclusive and eye-catching packaging.
A dedicated team of young designers work out of TEEEZ COSMETICS’ headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, conceiving collections that echo the worlds of trends, fashion and beauty. The seasonal trends, together with inspiration drawn from the catwalks, street and concepts, are translated into the products’ colours, designs and packaging. This concept is unique in the beauty business, and ensures that TEEEZ COSMETICS always caters to the changing style needs of the consumer.
We are looking for ambitious students, and future opinion leaders. People with strong believes and fresh ideas. Who love adventure, always look for a challenge and think outside the box. We need talent!
To strengthen our Marketing Team, we are looking for a creative Design intern.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience working with an international brand on projects involving graphic design and interaction design.
Primary responsibility is to execute design solutions based on initial conceptual and visual direction. You work in a Marketing team, together with a Concept developer. The work is across a wide range of hardcopy and web-related materials, including POS materials, website designs, banner campaigns, style guides and presentation materials.
Recent college graduates who have completed course work or internships involving online media are encouraged to apply.
- Students at the end of their MBO or HBO degree in (Graphic) Design
- Experience with Apple MacIntosh OS X and Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a must
- Passion for trends, retail and fashion
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction
- Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout
- Experience with Flash animation and/or ActionScript development a big plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, current development practices, and design trends is a big plus
- Drawing/illustration skills highly desirable
- 5 to 6 months
- Financial compensation for the internship and travel costs
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)10 202 51 19.