Having stepped out for the first time in 2004, TEEEZ COSMETICS is a high-end, concept-driven cosmetics brand that embraces the beauty of cultural diversity, self-expression and individuality. TEEEZ COSMETICS weaves together the worlds of fashion and beauty, creating seasonal collections that are on-trend and of the highest quality. Positioned in the prestige trend segment of the beauty sector, TEEEZ COSMETICS offers positive, free-spirited women with a passion for life top-of-the-line products in exclusive and eye-catching packaging.
A dedicated team of young designers work out of TEEEZ COSMETICS’ headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, conceiving collections that echo the worlds of trends, fashion and beauty. The seasonal trends, together with inspiration drawn from the catwalks, street and concepts, are translated into the products’ colours, designs and packaging. This concept is unique in the beauty business, and ensures that TEEEZ COSMETICS always caters to the changing style needs of the consumer.
We are looking for ambitious students, and future leaders. People with strong believes and fresh ideas. Who love adventure, always look for a challenge and think outside the box. We need international talent!
To strengthen our Marketing Team, we are looking for a responsible Online Marketing intern. Someone with passion for Online and Digital and with interest in Fashion and Retail.
Together with your Marketing colleagues, you will develop a new e-Commerce platform and new Online Marketing Campaigns. You will also manage the Social Media calendar and create content for the Social Media platforms.
- Development of a new e-Commerce website (US and EU based).
- Development of Online Marketing Campaigns
- Management of the Social Media platforms
- Students at the end of their University or HBO degree.
- Background in Commerce, Communication or Media.
- Passion for trends, retail and fashion.
- International mind-set
- You get a rush from the dynamics in the FMCG industry
- Great interest in online marketing and social media
- Analytical and an eye for detail
- Out of the box and creative
- Strong communicator and a team-player
- Flexible and always up for a challenge
- Fluent in English
- 5 to 6 months
- Financial compensation for the internship and travel costs
For more details, please contact [email protected] or +31 (0)10 202 51 19.