Cluse is a young and fast-growing watch brand, in need of clever interns. Empowered by social media like Instagram (22,7K followers), Cluse is ready to conquer the world. Find us at https://instagram.com/clusewatches and in different concept stores in and outside The Netherlands.
An intern at Cluse is responsible for independently exploring international markets, mapping international social media landscapes and increasing brand awareness and internet traffic within an assigned territory: France/Spain/Japan/Brazil/Italy/UK/USA. In a team of international interns you will be strengthening Cluse’ international position within your own country of expertise.
- Explore relevant international markets for Cluse;
- Map relevant social communication networks within an assigned territory;
- Map strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors within an assigned territory through carrying out a competitor analysis in marketing;
- Use internet marketing (techniques) and social networks to increase traffic and brand awareness within an assigned territory;
- Actively search for relevant influential bloggers within an assigned territory and approach them for a collaboration;
- Develop relevant content for social media within an assigned territory;
- Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated (obtained within the past 6 months) with at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, International Business & Languages, Business Administration, Culture Organization and Management, fashion or Online Communication and Social Media;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English + possibly French/Spanish/Japanese/Portuguese/Italian;
- Advanced understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube;
- Solid knowledge of the internet and social media marketing best practices and a fearless attitude towards digital media technology;
- Excellent critical thinking skills;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- Polished in presentation and communication.
Our interns work with us for at least 5 months.
Please send your resume + photo and cover letter to [email protected]