As digital marketing intern, you will access all the digital campaigns and learn how to plan, measure en optimize various campaigns. You will get the chance to build up your experience within the digital marketing field and boost your creative skills in communication.
As digital marketing intern, you have a passion for data. You are results-driven, you know your analytics, and will settle for having nothing less than the best performing campaign. You possess a high level of business sense, communication skills and professionalism. Most importantly, you are not afraid to be creative and try new things, push the limits, own up to your failures and successes, and have the desire to make yourself, your campaigns, and your company the best that they can be.
Fashiolista Agency is a creative marketing agency, specialized in campaigns around a new generation of digital influencers. We excel at creating innovative campaigns, matching brands with the right digital influencers in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle segment. Our customers include top tier global brands like Nike, Mango, DKNY and Diesel. With a young and talented team, we develop, design and manage every aspect of our campaigns in-house.
Our Core team is located in Amsterdam and works in a historic building overlookng the canals. Currently it consists of 20+ dedicated people. By setting up creative campaigns , promotions and events we create content for brands and collaborations for influencers. We are looking for team players, hard workers and creative people who have a high energy-level.
- Working with the digital marketing manager and learning to plan, execute and, most importantly, measure and analyze campaigns
- Collaborating across all agency sub-teams to measure and report on campaign results
- Assisting on media planning (paid, owned, earned) and scope for upcoming campaigns
- Learning how to work with set budgets to plan and achieve campaign KPI’s
- Collecting data and creating weekly and monthly measurement reviews with sub-teams on campaign and influencer performance.
- A marketing background/education, experience in online marketing is a plus (1-2 years)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Data driven. A love for numbers and confidence in analyzing data
- Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Some understanding of the paid digital marketing landscape (Facebook and Google ad solutions)
- Excellent communication skills to work cross-teams, creative thinker and team player
Start date is as soon as possible. You’ll need to work from our HQ in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
If you are interested, please mail your resume and motivation to: [email protected]