We offer you an educational, diverse, and partly independent internship
with the opportunity to grow in journalism and organizational level
. Have a peek into the production proces of a new fashion platform and creative network agency BLENDBUREAUX
. There is enough space and time for your own thoughts and ideas
and if you have any additional skills, talent or knowledge that could complement this internship, please let us know. Weʼre open to input!
BLENDBUREAUX is a creative agency, fueled by the desire to create meaningful presence for brands and people within our network.
Every day, today means something else. Today is changing and evolving. And so are we. What we’ll be tomorrow depends on the intersections we find ourselves at as we journey forward on our quest to celebrate youth culture in its many inspiring forms.
One day we are a magazine, the next we are a pop-up experience, the next we are a company helping brands make meaningful connections with the youth market. But we are always in step with the generation we represent and what is contemporary.
We create buzz-worthy brand activation.
We enhance connectivity.
We help brands to be present.
- Writing posts for our blogs, all content in English
- Conduct interviews with people within our network
- Manage and update all social media
- Concept and copy for creative projects
- Contribute to the production of events
- Background in or affinity for writing
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe CS programs
- Native speaker of English
- Feeling for lifestyle and trends has a pre (fashion, art, photography)
- A proactive and inquisitive attitude
- Enthusiastic and flexible
This internship position is open for immediate consideration and for a minimum period of 5 months.
If you’re interested do not hesitate to send your CV and motivation to [email protected]