WE are looking for a eCommerce Intern to assist at our E-Commerce Department. You will be assisting the Online Partnership Division for our own E-com activities and for partners like Wehkamp, Amazon, Kleertjes and V&D.
We find it very important that our interns are getting a good understanding of our E-Commerce department and of our organization as a whole. You will work in a small team that appreciates initiative and enthusiasm. If you feel you have the requirements and passion for this role, then we’re definitely interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply!
Our Headquarters in Utrecht.
Your responsibility in the Online Partnership department will be to:
- Coordinate marketing activities with partners
- Analyse marketing activities & promotions
- Assist in the daily activities
- Prepare weekly reports for stock & sales
- Second or third year HBO in Marketing/ Communications, Economics or Fashion & Branding
- Affinity with fashion, brands and e-commerce
- Excellent written and spoken English and Dutch language skills
- Commercial-minded, creative and persistent
- Enjoys working with numbers and analytics and experienced in working with Excel
Minimum of 5 months.
Send us your CV and motivation letter in which you indicate the period for which you are looking for an internship and the requirements from your school.
You can apply at www.wefashion.com or directly through: http://ssl1.peoplexs.com/Peoplexs22/CandidatesPortalNoLogin/ApplicationForm.cfm?PortalID=3903&VacatureID=729527