Blom & Blom is a young company aiming to collect, restore and redesign industrial lamps and furnishings with a story to tell.
During this summer internship your responsibilities will be twofold. For one part, you will organize, prepare, and create visual content for the Blom & Blom website and various social media channels. Your activities will cover the whole process from styling a setup and shooting the visuals, to editing the photos and organizing the actual communication.
For the other part, you will have the main responsibility for organizing the social media communication. Together with the rest of the Blom & Blom team, you will set up a monthly social media strategy, and execute the activities involved. You will be working from our office in Amsterdam.
- Interested in (re)design, social media & communication
- Basic experience in photography
- Experience with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Following an HBO/WO (or equivalent)
- A creative and visual mind-set
- An own laptop (preferable Mac) that you are willing to use during your internship
- A lot of learning-by-doing
- Working in an international business
- Gaining experience in building a brand
- Working in a small team
- Personal counseling in meeting your learning goals
- The occasional schnitzel and beers in Berlin
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation via [email protected]
We would love to meet you!
Blom & Blom