Are you the right person for an internship at a fast growing international Men’s Style webmagazine from the Netherlands? MNSWR.com is looking for a strongly motivated and pro-active Writing/Editorial Intern (M/F) for 4-5 days a week for 5 to 6 months, starting from August 2015.
We have a preference for someone who is currently studying fashion, communications or journalism at HBO or university level, or has just finished. You’ll join the MNSWR team in the Netherlands office.
MNSWR is the prime destination for Men’s Style, Grooming and Accessories. Exploring and celebrating the tradition of craft in menswear.
The content of the webmagazine is about bespoke tailoring and sartorial high-end ‘ready to wear’ designers clothing and accessories. The key-line of the magazine: ‘What Men Wear‘ is a direct guideline for our content and themes. Beside stuff that can be worn on the body MNSWR brings also topics of personal care/grooming.
Our mission is to increase awareness of men’s style and spread classic, truly sartorial style. We can achieve this by bringing experts from around the world into one place.
As a Writing/Editorial Intern you support the content team with writing and composing quality content for MNSWR.com and it’s social channels.
You will be:
- Writing and editing smart and inspiring articles about menswear and men’s style/accessories.
- Sourcing news to write about
- Taking part in brainstorm sessions and come up with new ideas.
- Working on next steps for the website and social media channels.
- Assisting the small team with daily activities.
- You understand the online world and have affinity with men’s fashion/style, as well as with MNSWR and its audience.
- You are a university/ HBO student and looking for an internship for (preferably) at least 5 months
- You study (Fashion) Journalism/ Communications /Online media
- You’re up to date with what’s happening in men’s fashion and men’s style.
- You have a positive, flexible attitude and like to show initiative.
- You are a fast and creative writer
- Your writing in English is fluent and flawless.
- You’re experienced with (basic) Photoshop.
- You’re experienced with basic HTML.
- You live in the Netherlands (preferable in/near the Rotterdam region).
- You are at least 18 years old.
Preferably starting August/September 2015, fulltime.
A full-time internship period of at least 5 months at our office in Dordrecht. You will intern at a fast growing international medium in the online media world.
One of MNSWR’s most important core values is quality over quantity. We are a young and growing start up and you get the chance to grow with us and help to build up a great digital menswear publication.
Does this sound like the internship your are looking for? Send your motivation, CV (+ photo) and writing portfolio to Michel de Groot at email@example.com.