We are looking for an intern to be an active part of our team and let him/her experience everything there is to see / learn in a start-up company in the fashion industry.
ODE TO A – A stands for Artisans – was founded in London and is currently based in Amsterdam, the startup design label founded by designer Sabrina Kraus López and brand manager Noëlle Maxine Tierie. ODE TO A took form after the piloting project Made in Patacancha where Sabrina travelled to peru to learn from and work with the remote weaving community of Patacancha.
With growing industrialisation, traditional crafts, particularly in rural communities, are at risk of disappearing. ODE TO A aims to collaborate with diverse artisan communities to create limited edition collections that will showcase long-practised skills in sleek modern designs, creating a new aesthetic and value in traditional craft.
- Creating concepts for the lay-out of the website, business cards and overall graphic design
- Branding for labelling and packaging of the products
- Keeping the social media channels up to date; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Creating visuals for the feeds of the social media channels (analogue / digital photography)
- Setting up a structure / creating content for the blog on the website
- Assisting on organising the lookbook shoots
- Communicate with the PR agency
- Research to new trends
- Creating new branding strategies for the pop-up store and lookbook launches
- Assertive, full of initiative and eager to be part of a start up team
- Strong communication skills
- Good creative and analytic research skills
- Strong writing skills
- Visual sensibility
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
August / December 2015
Interested? Send us an email with a cover letter and your portfolio!
p.s. the internship is in English