We’re looking for an intern who will support our Communications and Sales team by actively promoting our new event concept: the Global Dance Challenge. This dance event challenges cities and schools to generate loads of energy on the Sustainable Dance Floor and set the next World Record.
Energy Floors is a young, dynamic, clean tech company based in Rotterdam. With our energy generating floors we raise awareness on energy production and consumption and try to do our part in the battle against climate change. We install our Sustainable Dance Floor on events, festivals and exhibitions worldwide.
• Selecting potential competitors
• Sending out mailings and following up on them
• Writing press releases
• Designing the necessary PR materials (flyers, info sheets, images)
• Managing social media channels
• Writing online news and portfolio items
• Market research
• Media monitoring
• Experience in online writing
• Up-to-date with the latest social media trends
• Creative AND commercial thinker
• Highly skilled in written and verbal communications
• Hands-on mentality
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluency in English and Dutch
September 2015 – Februari 2016
Are you the creative, enthusiastic intern we’re looking for? Can’t wait to attend the first Global Dance Challenge you helped organize? We’re looking forward to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to Sylvia Meijer-Villafane: firstname.lastname@example.org.