This is an innovative and exciting project where a group of established Amsterdam based fashion designers will be launching a Dutch Designer Collective and establishing it in the French market. This includes holding events and taking part in the fashion trade fairs in Paris. The collective won’t be launched publically until September 2015 so names can’t be mentioned here.
Project manager for the New Dutch Designer Collective based in Amsterdam, working closely with the initiators/designers.
International Environment – During the internship you will work with people from different cultural backgrounds and have the opportunity to enlarge your international network, you will be working with parties such as the Dutch Embassy in Paris, Atelier Néerlandais and the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- Liaising between all the different parties involved in the project helping set up the fashion events and ensuring that all the organization around them runs smoothly.
- Co-managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Leading complex internal and external project with team sizes ranging from 2-10 people.
- Facilitating project meetings and communicating ongoing project statuses to supervisors.
- Managing and planning deadlines and tasks for other team members.
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria. Maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
- Managing online presence i.e. website and social media channels.
- Managing documentation (e.g., project plans and templates, data bases, new/updated processes)
- A BA/MA student or graduate from a fashion communication or management/branding related study.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English. Fluent at speaking, reading and writing in English
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Adobe.
- Have a passion for communication, management and of course fashion!
- Excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills.
- Accountability, proactivity, creativity, good communication skills and enthusiasm.
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines and give attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision in a very dynamic and deadline-sensitive work environment.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
Time period September 2015 – Feb 2016 or Feb 2016-July 2016
How to apply: If you are interested please contact the coordinator ; 00-31-624746593 to request additional information and the e-mail address so you can send us your English Cover letter and CV.