We are looking for a motivated intern starting this summer with a high marketing affinity and a passion for fashion to support the ideation, creation and promotion of our STYLIGHT content marketing campaigns in Netherlands/Belgium. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment – then STYLIGHT is the place to be for you!
Why Join STYLIGHT?
We asked our current interns at STYLIGHT, here are their top responses:
* A very open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
* Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
* An attractive salary above the minimum wage as well as fruit, yoghurt, and cereals every day.
* Working in the most beautiful office in the heart of Munich with its top notch landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
* Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About and blog.stylight.com.
* You always stay up-to-date with current fashion and lifestyle trends and come up with innovative content marketing ideas.
* With your creative writing skills and your graphic design know-how, you help to turn these ideas into awesome content marketing campaigns.
* You research and contact Dutch/Belgian online magazines as well as other relevant online media channels in Netherlands/Belgium to convince them of our inspiring campaigns.
* You constantly observe the market & competitors regarding new developments in Content Marketing.
* You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Flemish and you are also fluent in English.
* You finished at least two years of Media- or Communication Science, PR/ Brand Management, Journalism, Graphic Design or similar.
* You are available for 6 months and preferably have gained initial experience in Marketing, Public Relations or in an (online) editorial environment.
* You have a high affinity for the online world, fashion & design and love to read blogs and magazines.
* You are well rehearsed in MS Office – preferably you possess skills in Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign. Knowledge in HTML is a plus.
As of now we are looking for support.
Up for the Challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect internship for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on www.stylight.com/jobs/. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact person: Sarah Utke