As our Copywriter & Online Communications Intern you support the eCommerce Marketing team in writing and composing quality content for marlies|dekkers blog activities in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, UK and USA – as well as aiding our Customer Service team.
Marlies Dekkers HQ – Delfshaven, Rotterdam.
Your tasks will include:
• Managing a content calendar
• Writing, editing and preparing blog content to be published onsite
• Scouting attractive trends in fashion, food and lifestyle
• Working closely with our Social Media Marketing intern for cross- channel promotion
• Promoting all omni-channel marketing plans on the blog
• Requesting and creating relevant blog-related images
• Brainstorming creative ideas to generate SEO blog traffic
• Helping with customer service queries over the telephone
• All other reasonable administrative tasks asked of you.
We are looking for candidates that:
• are available 5 days per week for 6 months from September 2015
• are completing a Bachelor’s degree related to journalism, communication, fashion management or online marketing
• are SEO savvy with an eagerness to drive results
• detail orientated and a great organiser
• a very strong affinity with the marlies|dekkers brand guide
• have native-like verbal and written skills in English and also preferably Dutch, German or French.
From September for a minimum period of 5 months.
Please email your motivation letter and CV (in English) to Kavita Verryth (firstname.lastname@example.org), Digital Marketing Manager.