For our office in Munich we are looking for PR expert with great communication and marketing skills. If you are passionate about building new and maintaining existing relationships with media representatives and love the digital fashion world, then you’re the person we’re looking for! Working in a team with international PR managers you are responsible for growing STYLIGHTs brand awareness within the Netherlands and Belgium.
Why Join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
* Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
* You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
* International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
* Munich’s landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
* Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About and blog.stylight.com.
* You build a credible & compelling brand image in the Netherlands and Belgium by crafting, executing and promoting STYLIGHT’s press campaigns with the widest possible media coverage.
* You make sure that our campaigns and all strategically relevant topics are shared with the national media (print, online and social) in order to get coverage.
* You coordinate all media inquiries & press work for projects and ensure that stories are pitched to our respective target audiences.
* You represent STYLIGHT at important press events, shows & happenings and intensively build and maintain sustainable relationships with B2B and B2C media representatives.
* You intensively research and analyse the industry in the Netherlands and Belgium – PR best practices help you to improve your strategic & day-to-day operations.
* You have a proven track record of 3-5 years in the PR/ Marketing field – preferably working in a PR agency or for a fashion/lifestyle brand in NL or BE.
* You have a deep understanding of the e-commerce industry and previous experience working in an online environment – ideally working for a startup or a similar fast growing company.
* You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and Belgian media landscape – preferably within the lifestyle & business press (B2B & B2C).
* You are an absolute pro when it comes to relationship management and are passionate about communication, as well as creative PR & marketing stunts.
* You are (nearly) native in Dutch or Flemish and you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
* You bring experience in developing marketing/ PR strategies and actionable executional plans.
With immediate effect
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on www.stylight.com/jobs/.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact person: Maie De Smedt