FITSHE is a product platform for women with an active lifestyle. Our first product is a 100% natural After Workout Shake.
At FITSHE we believe in supporting your active lifestyle with 100% natural nutrition. We know there are no shortcuts when it comes to working out, so we aim to make every effort count. Not to strive for perfection, but to enjoy the challenge of becoming better each and every day.
We’re here to inspire you to live up to all of your given potential – to push yourself that little bit harder. But we also believe in enjoying the ride once in a while. It’s good to play; you don’t have to be a saint. After all, neither are we.
Our own experiences have taught us that we can all use a bit of help here and there. At FITSHE we think giving your body the post-workout nourishment it deserves is a good place to start. So let’s see how we can make that part of your life a little easier.
In our marketing activities we work together closely with renowned advertising agency Fitzroy in Amsterdam.
We can offer you a very comfortable workspace in our office in the heart of Rotterdam. You will mostly work here, but also join regularly to our advertising agency Fitzroy in Amsterdam, where we can work freely.
We can offer the creative and unique learning environment of a start-up and the unique opportunity to work on both sides (client and agency) in the development and growth of a brand in a renowned advertising agency.
- Developing all social content for our brand FITSHE. This includes Facebook, our blog, Instagram and Twitter. You will work closely with the FITSHE and Fitzroy team.
- Implementation, measurement, analysis, of all social channels with as objective increasing awareness and optimizing strategy.
- Managing our ambassador network, for which you will be in touch with strong women who support FITSHE actively in promotion and carrying out the brand.
- Optimizing and developing ideas for website improvement, including content for the blog, ambassadors and sales pages.
- Production and organization of (blogger) events.
- Executing PR strategies for bloggers and blogger events.
- Push Play mentality
- Affinity with writing copy & social media
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Affinity with and preferably a network in sports / health / fitness
- Being able to work independently
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Preferably availability for six months
Start: as soon as possible – preferably for 6 months
Excited, or still got any questions? Get in touch with Tim Ramsche at [email protected] and attach your CV and a short motivation letter to apply!