WE are looking for a eCommerce Intern to assist at our E-Commerce Department.
WE believe in people and togetherness. Just like our name implies, WE believe life is always lived best when shared and experienced together.
WE believe in our heritage. From humble origins as Amsterdam merchants, WE embrace change and move with the times, driven by our entrepreneurial spirit. Fueled by our energy and optimistic outlook, WE believe in the unity of one world where every one tunes in and connects to make truly great things happen.
WE Fashion is part of Logo International, a fashion group that owns a number of well-known wholesale and retail fashion companies, including O’Neill and Van Gils.
You will be assisting the Online Partnership Division for our own E-com activities and for partners like Wehkamp, Amazon, Kleertjes and V&D.
Your responsibility in the Online Partnership department will be to:
· Coordinate marketing activities with partners
· Analyse marketing activities & promotions
· Assist in the daily activities
· Prepare weekly reports for stock & sales
We find it very important that our interns are getting a good understanding of our E-Commerce department and of our organization as a whole. You will work in a small team that appreciates initiative and enthusiasm. If you feel you have the requirements and passion for this role, then we're definitely interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply!
Send us your CV and motivation letter in which you indicate the period for which you are looking for an internship and the requirements from your school.
• Second or third year HBO in Marketing/ Communications, Economics or Fashion & Branding
• Affinity with fashion, brands and e-commerce
• Excellent written and spoken English and Dutch language skills
• Commercial-minded, creative and persistent
• Enjoys working with numbers and analytics and experienced in working with Excel
The internship starts in february 2016 and is for at least five months.
If you are interested in this internship, please apply via this link: http://ssl1.peoplexs.com/Peoplexs22/CandidatesPortalNoLogin/ApplicationForm.cfm?PortalID=3903&VacatureID=779180