Are you interested in an internship at the fastest growing fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog from the Netherlands? NeginMirsalehi.com is looking for a strongly motivated and pro-active Content Creative Intern (m/f) starting date; February 2016.
NeginMirsalehi.com is the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog for the global and sophisticated young woman of today. In a short period of time, NeginMirsalehi.com grew into an international platform that inspires hundreds of thousands readers world wide with daily high quality content. Together with her team she designs, develops, publishes, and distributes this content via NeginMirsalehi.com and social media channels like Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. With over 2,6 million followers on Instagram NeginMirsalehi.com is very social! Recently, the NM brand expanded with the introduction of their very own product line, Gisou (www.gisou.com).
If you’re really passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle, have a high social affinity, follow (fashion) blogs and love creative content developing, you’re definitely the one we’d like to get in touch with! Come and join our young and ambitious team.
You will be responsible for all content produced on Negin Mirsalehi’s social channels, blog and content produced for the new product line Gisou from a conceptual and creative perspective. Overseeing all content from conceptualization to the final edit, you’ll work closely together with Negin Mirsalehi in order to create original ideas and put them into practice. You will support the production of content for social channels such as Instagram and Snapchat.
Additional tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work closely with Negin Mirsalehi to create original content ideas for online campaigns (e.g. in storyboards, PPT presentations)
• Writing, editing and preparing content to be published on Negin Mirsalehi and Gisou channels
• Support the production of content for social channels (e.g. Instagram, snapchat and video content)
• Scouting attractive trends and translate these into creative text concepts
• Help translating all project activities into compelling content
• Understand social media innovations and best practices and use them to support content development
Desired Experience and Skills:
• You are a University/ HBO student and looking for an internship for (preferably) at least 5 months
• Extensive content producing/ editorial skills (preferably photo/video)
• Creative thinker who can brainstorm and translate innovative content ideas/strategies and put them into practice
• Proficient with PPT, Photoshop and other design programs
• Proactive, hands-on, detail oriented, problem solving, and extremely organized
• Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube savvy
Preferably starting February 2016, fulltime
What we offer
NeginMirsalehi.com offers a unique opportunity to deliver a substantial contribution to the development of Negin Mirsalehi as a media property and the development of the new product line Gisou from a conceptual and creative perspective. As a Content Creative you will work closely with Negin Mirsalehi to create the most original and compelling content. You are part of a young and dynamic team, giving you the chance to realize your creative ideas.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and short (max half page) motivation including your earliest possible starting date to Marille Rockx, Project Manager at Negin Mirsalehi via [email protected]