Do you want to join the World leading company in the spirits business?
“Building the legend of our fascinating drinks portfolio by telling the story in the digital world”
Digital Marketing Reserve (luxury brands)
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for Global content creation and brand building on social channels and via partnerships. For example, our platform World Class drinks collaborates with Vice to promote brands like Ketel One, Don Julio, Tanqueray, Ciroc, Zacapa and Bulleit on www.Worldclassvice.com. World Class is our platform to promote our brands and inspire people to care about what, how and where they drink, in de same way they do about food. On all our social channels we are on a mission to inspire people with visual and video content on how-to make easy and trendy cocktails, linked to lifestyle.
As a Digital marketing intern you will work a full member of the team. You will be working on your own projects and support the Digital Brand Marketing on the day-to-day Global requests. You work closely with Brand Managers across different markets and our agencies.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine categories. These brands include Smirnoff, Guinness, Baileys, Johnnie Walker, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray – to mention a few. Diageo is a global company, with its products sold in more than 180 markets around the world. We invest behind our brands with industry leading responsible marketing to support top line growth. We employ around 36,000 talented people worldwide with offices in over 80 countries. Diageo has received multiple awards for being a good employer; e.g. being the top 20 best multinational to work for worldwide in 2015.
• Manage the social media content for our brands
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. examples
www.facebook.com/ketelone , @bulleitwhiskey,
@worldclass on Instagram, worldclass.vice.com)
• Prepare internal quarterly email newsletter, and create
brand updates on intranet, work on our internal Diageo
• Manage our YouTube channels
• Manage website content updates via CMS
• Collect assets created by markets and share on global
• Manage social calendar by contacting markets to make
sure content gets shared on local pages as well.
• Manage internal library asset system (Smart Brand).
Our internal data base for all assets
• Research impact content ideas and analyse
• Track and report on performance (channels and
• Undergraduate; ideally studying a degree within digital
media, marketing or communication
• Digital native, live on the internet and knows the latest
tools and how to use them.
• Creative, act like an owner. Your input is valued
• High level of structure
• Passion for our reserve brands and the lifestyle is key
• Self-starting and resilient
Does this sound like you?
Join the walk and work together with us in carrying on the legacy of our founders. To apply, please submit your motivational letter along with your CV by using the link before 15.12.2015. We will get back to you as soon as possible after the application deadline.