As an intern in the product support department, you will be fully trained by our product support staff. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of our trade and give you a glimpse behind the scenes of our labels.
VeldhovenGroup is a multinational company that designs, sells and distributes the Sandwich, Turnover, DEPT and Olsen labels. Our creative headquarters is in Veldhoven Studio Amsterdam, where this internship will take place. Our Dutch sales organization is situated in Alphen aan den Rijn.
- Observe product developments and the production preparation process;
- Attend technical fitting sessions;
- Measure production samples and check sizing charts;
- Help with production control of deliveries;
- Help to process claims and complaints;
- Keep fabric database (sampling and production) up to date;
- Prepare and contribute to collection presentations and shows.
We would like to get in touch with:
- People studying fashion who are looking to do an internship at an international fashion company.
- It is extremely important that you do your work meticulously and have strong organizational skills during this internship.
- You work well with others, but function well independently too.
- You have experience using Word and Excel. You consider yourself to be loyal and honest.
- And finally, your written and verbal command of both Dutch and English is excellent.
You would have to be available for at least 20 weeks starting September 2015.
We would be pleased to receive your application if you meet the qualifications of the profile above! Apply by sending your CV and reasons for applying to: [email protected] For more information about this internship position, please contact us at +31 (0)20 613 1321.