In this role you will work closely with the Global Marketing & Communications team to create engaging 360° campaigns through all our social media channels. You will be working with the existing channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) making sure our posts are on brand. In addition to creating content, you will be responsible for analysing statistics and creating monthly reports.
We are Bugaboo, an iconic innovative Dutch mobility brand headquartered in Amsterdam. Our mission to inspire every person on the move has created fervent Bugaboo enthusiasts across the globe. Bugaboo was established in 1999 and is rapidly expanding due to international success. We have our own manufacturing facilities in China and offices in Spain, UK, Germany, France, US, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, and Australia.
• manage the different social media platforms;
• manage the various User-Generated Content platforms;
• analyse and create social media reports;
• work with Bugaboo social media teams and PR agencies on a global level. Ensure all involved parties communicate effectively and on message. Respond to requests and providing international teams with necessary information for global marketing campaigns;
• evaluate the relevance of requests and offers from third parties and determine whether these request and offers are in line with the short and long term strategy of Bugaboo International;
• monitor the competitive landscape of Bugaboo International.
• research Bugaboo’s competitors.
• 3rd or 4th year Higher Vocational Education (HBO) or University student;
• fluent in or native English, added language skills are preferred;
• excellent communications skills, both verbally and written;
• interested in social media, trends and influencers;
• affinity with analytics and able to read and explain them;
• team player but also able to work independently;
• strong eye for detail;
• good time management;
• positive and energetic work.
We are recruiting for a social media intern to join our Marketing & Communications team at our headquarters in Amsterdam for the duration of 4-6 months, starting in January 2016.
Please send us your cover letter, (portfolio) and résumé in English to:
with reference: “Social Media Intern”