This internship entails all aspects of marketing and communication on all our owned, earned and paid channels. Your role will be broad from developing, writing, creating and executing content, social monitoring, moderating and reporting to assisting with shoots and working on partnerships, customer care, events, pr and assisting in the development of the website and digital strategy.
We're a young, dynamic and fast-moving company with a great team where you will hear, see, do and learn a lot and an office in the heart of Amsterdam.
We're one of the biggest personal shopping services for men in Europe. Making men look great in Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to...
- Content creation for Dutch social media, web, newsletter and marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and moderating social channels.
- Assist brand manager in areas such as developing our consumer value proposition. brand strategy and customer acquisition strategy.
- Translating copies to English.
- Creating and delivering concepts, assets and copy for marketing campaigns.
- Delivering customer service on whatever channel it’s needed; phone, social media, email and our feedback forms.
- PR activities such as preparing press releases
- assisting with shoots
Who is our perfect match?
- Excellent English and Dutch writing skills
- Someone who is eager to learn and have a great personality that matches ours.
- You are expected to come up with ideas, work independently and initiative is appreciated.
All the usual off course: proactive, curious, hard-working, structured, independent and someone who handles stress like a pro.
A 5 month minimum period.
You can apply here: http://thecloakroom.com/careers/1016/dutch-english-communications-intern
Or email your resume and motivation to [email protected]