Are you interested in an internship at the fastest growing fashion, beauty and lifestyle platform from the Netherlands? NeginMirsalehi.com is looking for a strongly motivated and pro-active Communications & Social Media Intern (m/f), starting date: September 2016.
NeginMirsalehi.com is the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog for the global and sophisticated young woman of today. In a short period of time, NeginMirsalehi.com grew into an international platform that inspires hundreds of thousands readers world wide with daily high quality content. Together with her team she designs, develops, publishes and distributes this content via NeginMirsalehi.com and social media channels like Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. With over 3 million followers on Instagram NeginMirsalehi.com is very social! November 2015, the NM brand expanded with the introduction of their very own product line, Gisou (www.gisou.com).
If you’re really passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle, have a high affinity with social media, follow (fashion) blogs, love to do research, develop and write qualitative content, you’re definitely the one we’d like to get in touch with! Come and join our young and ambitious team.
As a Communications & Social Media Intern you support the content team in producing and distributing quality content on NeginMirsalehi.com, Gisou.com, and their various social platforms.
The internship activities include:
- Write, edit, prepare and distribute attractive, catchy and qualitative content, to be published on the Negin Mirsalehi- and Gisou channels (on both websites, but also for socials such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter), or writings for press purposes, such as newsletters and international features
- Track and share trends + (digital) market developments; translate these into creative (text) concepts
- Assist with related (social) marketing activities, for both NM + Gisou: Assist with creating, maintaining and setting up creative (social media) marketing and content actions/plans
- Brainstorm with the team about, and support with, the production of creative shoots; creating concept + program, arrange locations and assist during photo shoots
- Support with customer service of Gisou (mail + webcare)
- Support at the office with remaining tasks + activities
Who you are
- You are a University/ HBO student and looking for an internship for (preferably) at least 5 months
- You study Marketing/ Communications/ (Online) media / (Fashion) Journalism
- You have a true passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle and follow (fashion) blogs
- You feel comfortable working independently
- You strive for quality and success and love to do research
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the results
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English
Preferably starting September 2016, fulltime.
What we offer
NeginMirsalehi.com offers a unique opportunity to deliver a substantial contribution to the success of one of the biggest fashion, beauty and lifestyle style blogs worldwide and the development of Gisou. As a Communications & Social Media Intern, you help roll out the content strategy of NeginMirsalehi.com and Gisou.com. You are part of a young and dynamic team, giving you the chance to realize your creative ideas.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and short (max half page) motivation including your earliest possible starting date to Marille Rockx, Project Manager at Negin Mirsalehi via firstname.lastname@example.org