Are you the first to discover the next hotspot in town? Do you always have a new story to tell? And do you love… no… ADORE making to-do lists? Well… aren't you lucky! 'Cause we've got the chance for you to do exactly that as a PR, communication & project management intern for clients like MOMO, Hendrick's Gin, SNCKBR, Deliveroo, Foodhallen, The Butcher, THE DUCHESS and Taste of Amsterdam.
Every client account at Typhoon is managed by two team members - one from team DO and the other from team TELL. Team DO makes sure sh*t gets done and exceeds deadlines and expectations. Where “normal people” try to avoid extensive project planning and mega to-do lists, Team DO – also known as the fast and the furious – can't resist a smile when working on project planning, account management, event management and office management. Team TELL on the other hand simply can’t stop telling. Seriously. If you want to avoid one of the TELL team members you must avoid ALL coffee machines, PR meetings and actually... all fun events.
Have you seen our infographic yet?! This about covers it: http://www.typhoonhospitality.nl/#!jobs/cymn
- Overall support of one of our client account teams
- Support during events
- Online & offline reporting
- Talking to press relations
- Managing guest lists
- Project management
- General administrative tasks
- A 3rd or 4th year (hotel)management or communication student
- Available for a minimum of 5 months
- A lover of to-do lists and organisation
- Fluent in both Dutch & English
- Financial compensation
- A fun and fast-paced work environment
- A chance to work with the best national and international hospitality brands
- A chance to learn from the experts in the marketing and PR industry
- Endless possibilities as long as you are willing to learn
Sounds like your cup of tea?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and join the madness!