Does your heart beat faster when you get to create content to be shared on- and offline? Great!
For our fast-growing laptop bag label ROSE + NINE we are looking for a genius content creator and supporter of all trades to help us spread the word and grow the brand. You have an interest in the world of fashion, and the fast-paced lives of ambitious, working women. You have a sharp pen and good eye, know your way around the social networks, and understand women who play multiple roles in one day. Good ideas will always be welcomed with open arms, and when voted yes, they will be executed.
Like us, you like setting things up, you are a go-getter and you are interested in working for a young company where you work closely together with its founders. If you can check these boxes, and of course some nice extra’s we’d love to hear about, than you may be the one to help develop a premium brand with its on- and offline content creation to bring ROSE + NINE to the next level!
You will do your job in a marvellous canal house in the famous 9 Straatjes in Amsterdam. Number of days per week you’ll be around us and payment to be discussed.
As an absolute cherry on top, we start working with a famous international ad agency end of June. Trust us when we say that you’ll get a look inside a kitchen that stays closed for many and that you will get to see how the best of the best work.
What you’ll do:
• Expand the international (online) visibility and the brand awareness of ROSE + NINE
• Build the content strategy with founders of the brand, create a structure and the content itself
• Manage social media accounts
• Webshop optimisation
• Write newsletters
• Assist with photoshoots and the development of look books
• Customer Support
• Other needed supportive activities
What you bring to the table:
• Passionate about branding and entrepreneurship
• Bachelor or Master student marketing, (graphic) design, communication, fashion, growth hacking, media, etc.
• Affinity with the brand, (online) fashion and e-commerce market
• Great communication, organised, creative, social skills. We have a work hard play smart mentality, so do you
• You have excellent English writing skills
• Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and a camera
• Knowledge and interest in running a webshop is a definite plus
• Driver’s license is a plus
The starting period is flexible, but preferably June 2016
Interested? Contact us and let’s meet!