We are looking for a part-time trainee to strengthen HAMMAM34 brand in Amsterdam
HAMMAM34 is a brand that produces home & travel related design objects for the city-tired, incurable day-dreamer who is in continious search of naturality & essence.
The aim of the brand is to provide unique pieces hand-crafted by local communities from Anatolian heritage, out of only fully natural materials that will inspire today’s city-tired daydreamer to explore at home & to feel at home when they travel.
The first collection, HAMMAM34 original hammam towels are hand loomed by a small community of craftspeople, near Turkey’s seaside city Denizli.
in Amsterdam :
Westerdok 326 1013 BH
Singel 540 1017 AZ
- Maintain Social Media channels and brand website
- Provide support in the field of on/offline PR and generate on/offline collaborations
- Provide support to the preparation of marketing strategies
- Provide support to the preparation for fairs and be present during fairs
- Support daily operations
- Various writing and administrative work (webshop and wholesale)
- Stock up-to-date
- Packaging, order processing and shipment by HAMMAM34 webshop & wholesale
- Invoice handling
As an intern at HAMMAM34 you get the opportunity to help grow a business from scratch. Own opinions and ideas are greatly appreciated!
- You are sales/ marketing minded, service-oriented and customer-friendly
- You are go-getter, enthusiastic and have a proactive personality
- You have an affinity with fashion and interior
- You are stress resistant and can be hard work
- Flexible and no 9 to 5 mentality
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Basic Excel skills is a plus
- Living in (near) Amsterdam
- In possession of a laptop
For us, you can already start immediately for a minimum period of 3 months. Weekly hours will be discussed and agreed.
Do you think this is something for you ? Please mail your motivation & CV to [email protected]