To further and strengthen our team, we are currently looking a talented and experienced Campaign Manager (Project manager). In this position, you will fulfill an important role within the Campaign Management team, with responsibility for managing multiple campaigns and clients. You manage different project teams, consisting of specialists like planners, designers, developers and content managers. You will make sure that all campaigns are delivered on time, within budget, while ensuring optimal quality and customer satisfaction.
You are capable of overseeing and managing multiple campaigns, and are willing to get your hands dirty in day-to-day operations. You have strong management, planning and organizational skills, and thrive in a dynamic environment. You have considerable knowledge of digital marketing/advertising, and are able to apply this knowledge to our tailored and specialized campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the most effective and creative campaigns and who is willing to go all the way for client satisfaction.
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA), based in Amsterdam, is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. We develop marketing strategies for brands, building on the reach and authority of the new generation of 'digital influencers', such as bloggers and vloggers (video-bloggers). Since the launch of IMA, we have built up a strong international client base within the fashion and lifestyle industries (i.e. Diesel, Phillips, DKNY, Mango, Samsonite, Hema, Ahold, TUI).
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 20+ dedicated professionals.
As a Campaign Manager you will:
- be responsible for the execution, management and quality control of multiple campaigns;
- contribute to the idea generation process & development of new campaign concepts;
- ensure optimal communication throughout project team at all stages of the campaign;
- contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes and efficiency across the teams and project team members;
In this position we prefer you to have:
- A minimum of 2-4 years working experience as a Producer/ Project manager at a marketing or advertising agency in a creative, dynamic & digital environment;
- Strong competencies in management, planning and organization, to allow you to oversee multiple campaigns;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing/advertising and preferably some experience in influencer marketing and/or social media marketing;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within teams;
- Experience in communicating directly with clients
- Fluent in English language.
As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please submit your motivation + CV to [email protected]