In the position of Influencer Project Manager you will manage collaborations between some of the best brands & influencers in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry. You will gain in depth knowledge of our network of bloggers, vlogger and social influencers. With this knowledge, you will oversee the optimal matchmaking between our influencers and the brands we work for. You will also manage the influencers throughout the collaboration, from booking, to briefing and execution.
You will take part in multidisciplinary pitch teams and create brainstorms to come up with the most creative and effective campaign formats. With campaign project teams, you oversee all activities related to the influencers. From video productions to events, online content creation to photoshoots, you will manage a very diverse range of activities.
In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the strong relations with our current influencer netwerk, and for expanding the network by scouting new upcoming talent.
In this position you will be able to work on projects with some of the leading brands & digital influencers worldwide. It is the perfect opportunity to take a deep dive into the new and fast-growing field of influencer marketing.
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA), based in Amsterdam, is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. We develop marketing strategies for brands, building on the reach and authority of the new generation of 'digital influencers', such as bloggers and vloggers (video-bloggers). Since the launch of IMA, we have built up a strong international client base within the fashion and lifestyle industries (i.e. Diesel, Phillips, DKNY, Mango, Samsonite, Hema, Ahold, TUI).
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 20+ dedicated professionals.
- Making the perfect match between Influencer & Brand
- Taking part in pitch teams, to create the most effective & creative campaign formats
- Managing the Influencer throughout ongoing collaborations, from booking to briefing, and from execution to reporting
- Oversee influencer activities related to our campaigns, for instance photoshoots, video productions, online content creation and events.
- Relationship management with our current influencer network and scouting of new upcoming talent.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 2-4 years working experience in a marketing or advertising agency
- Experience with managing influencers in your previous job
- Excellent people skills, a talent for building strong relations
- A structured way of working; competencies in planning and organization &excellent attention to detail
- Interest in blogging, vlogging and social networks, and a eye for quality content & storytelling
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within teams
- Experience in communicating directly with clients
- Fluent in English language
As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please send your motivation + CV to [email protected]