Blom & Blom is a young company that collects, restores and designs unique lamps and furnishings with a story to tell.
Blom & Blom - Amsterdam
During this internship your responsibilities will be twofold. For one part, you will organize, prepare, and create the visual content for the Blom & Blom website and various social media channels. Your activities will cover the whole process from creating a concept and styling a setup, to shooting & editing the visuals, and organizing the actual communication.
For the other part, you will have the main responsibility for organizing the social media communication. Together with members of the Blom & Blom team, you will set up a monthly social media strategy, execute the activities involved, and you will chair the weekly social media meeting. You will be working from our o ice in Amsterdam.
- Interested in (re)design, social media & communication
- Experience with photography
- Experience with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Following a ‘HBO‘ or ‘WO‘ bachelor, preferably in the direction of Art & Design or Communication & Multimedia Design
- A creative and visual mind-set
- An own laptop (preferable Mac) that you are willing to use during your internship
- A lot of learning-by-doing
- Working in an international business
- Gaining experience in building a brand
- Working in a small team (you will be one of eight)
- Personal counseling in meeting your learning goals
- A fun place to work and develop your skills
Starting 1 September
Interested? Send us your CV, portfolio, and a short motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to meet you!
Blom & Blom