Are you looking to be able to tell your friends and family in a couple of years "I helped that company grow to what it is now" and "I helped tons of brands to sell their previous collections in a sustainable way"? This is your opportunity to realize it.
Otrium welcomes multiple new fashion brands per month, and grows with more than ten thousand users in the same month. We are searching for a go-getter that gets excited by the challenge of finding, contact, closing and on-boarding the best fashion brands on Otrium.
As an Account Manager you will be involved in the full sales cycle from new business lead generation to closing your own deals. As you are an ambitious and pro-active self-starter you are constantly on the hunt for new fashion brands we can help, and you work on improving our pitch and sale process on a daily basis. Your role is not fixed, and by being part of Otrium you grow incredibly fast, and your role and title grow with it.
Otrium is a fast growing company that helps brands like Love Stories, Oger, Superga, Shoebaloo, Fab and Anecdote to grow their following and sell their previous collections in a sustainable way, and make consumers happy with discounted items of the brands they love.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Otrium was founded with the believe that previous collections of fashion brands deserve a great place to live on. Close to 100,000 users use our platform to discover many great brands, buy their products at a good price and be inspired. Otrium never stands still. We continuously improve our products, our vision, and customer relations.
- Source new fashion brands that can be new potential partners
- Get appointments with the best brands and close deals
- Build new and strengthen existing partner relations
- Find creative ways to gain access to decision makers
- Actively manage and improve the on-boarding process of new brands, taking them from the first meeting to their first sale on Otrium
- Identify, communicate and execute upon opportunities to increase the success of brand partners on Otrium
- Work from our HQ in Amsterdam and ocassionaly visit existing and new brand partners
- Work closely together with the Customer Happiness Manager, Online Growth Marketer and Founders to identify new opportunities to take Otrium to the next level
- A strong commercial drive: you love converting leads into happy partners
- You're obsessive about communication and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a connector and a good listener
- You know many people at fashion brands and they know you, for the right reasons
- You have a hustle mind-set
- You are a team player
- You have enough experience to hit the ground running and are excited by ambitious targets
Full-time, starting in the coming 2 months.
We're looking for the most motivated and passionate people to join Otrium. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Surprise us with your CV and cover letter and show us what you got!
Contact: [email protected]