Olvi's is a high end fashion brand specialised in luxurious lace garments. Due to our rapid international growth we are currently looking for a Marketing & Communications intern to start as of August 15th for 6 months.
Internationally acclaimed Luxury Fashion House Olvi’s offers a unique, distinctive designer range of exquisite handmade lace garments with a romantic, vintage soul. Olvi’s offers Bridal, Ladies Ready to Wear & Little Lady collections in innovative & luxurious designs, only using the finest French stretch lace. Started in 2002 in Amsterdam, designer and owner Olga Yermoloff now sells her collections in exclusive boutiques in more than 35 countries.
You will be supporting the Marketing & Communications manager with all forthcoming daily tasks. You will be busy with a variety of tasks, such as:
- Defining and implementing the Social Media & PR calendar
- Assisting the global PR agencies with their daily needs
- Building and maintaining media lists
- Coordinate sample send-outs to stylists for magazine shoots
- Help organizing in house / external shoots (scouting locations, models, samples etc.)
- Prepare pitch letters and pitch media
- Assist in the development of press materials
- Research competitor news and strategies within key markets
- Research trending topics, hashtags, trends, events
- Creating content for the Social Media accounts
- Daily follow up of the Social Media accounts
- Utilizing Social Media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Organizing fairs
- Help support marketing and PR events by researching local influencers and potential event activations
- Monitor and track media and write media updates
- Compile and organize monthly press reports
- Support by developing the new website
- Write blog posts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to manage interpersonal relationships in professional way
- Strong understanding of social media and robust intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of the (luxury) fashion industry
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative mindset
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with high energy
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects
- Likes fast pace, growing environment, creating new ideas & future focus
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently with a proactive approach.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Adobe programs
- Fluent in English (native speaker preferred) and Dutch, German is a plus
- Past experience in the (luxury) fashion industry and/or PR preferred
- Having a car is a plus
- University Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication (Graduated or actively enrolled)
Start as of August 15th for 6 months.
Please send your CV & cover letter to [email protected] preferably before the 25th of July.
- The first interviews will take place between 25th and 29th of July
- It will be considered a plus if you provide links to your social accounts to demonstrate interest and knowledge