We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join our Business Development Team in Munich. You have a strong business mindset and a heart that beats for sales & communicating with our business partners. If you also love fashion and e-commerce, Stylight is just the right place for you!
Stylight is Europe’s leading fashion aggregator operating at a global level with just one goal in mind: to be a daily source of inspiration for aspiring women, helping them to evolve their style. Our mission: Make style happen! Over 200 lifestyle, engineering and fashion professionals from more than 22 countries work passionately every day to ensure Stylight’s goal becomes a reality.
* You manage a portfolio of clients, you are the first contact person for our Dutch & Belgian shops and you help us building & maintaining sustainable business partnerships.
* You research the web, find adequate partner shops for Stylight.nl &Stylight.be, contact and negotiate with them.
* You observe competitors as well as the market and develop ideas for improvement.
* You monitor all relevant KPI’s on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company’s figures.
* We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
* We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
* We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
* We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
* We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in sales, account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked our current interns at Stylight, here are their top responses:
* A very open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
* Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
* An attractive salary above the minimum wage as well as fruit, yoghurt, and cereals every day.
* Working in the most beautiful office in the heart of Munich with its top notch landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
* Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About and blog.stylight.com.
* You bring previous experience in managing business to business relationships, preferably in a B2B-environment.
* You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Business Administration, Economics, or similar.
* You are a native or near native speaker of Dutch and you also have perfect communication skills in English.
* You are very structured, proactive and you like to take responsibility.
* You have an affinity for numbers & enjoy working with Excel.
* You are a pro at communicating professionally with business partners.
As of now for 3 months with potential of a fulltime position
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact: Sandra Jasarevic