For our growing global Marketing Communications team we are looking for a student who would like to do a work experience internship at Bugaboo headquarters in Amsterdam for a period of 4-6 months.
You’ll work closely with the marketing communications managers for the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific to help activate all communications coming from Bugaboo for product launches, campaigns and media activities. You will be working through multiple channels: traditional media, online, influencers, retail, events always keeping the consumer at the center and approaching communication in 360 degrees. As well you can expect to work closely with the brand studio to ensure that countries are updated on a regular basis with activities happening globally. You will also be asked to share back what countries are doing to the brand team. Being able to build relationships with other teams to integrate marketing with other teams is important, for example sales operations.
We are Bugaboo, an iconic innovative Dutch mobility brand headquartered in Amsterdam. Our mission to inspire every person on the move has created fervent Bugaboo enthusiasts across the globe. Bugaboo was established in 1999 and is rapidly expanding due to international success. We have our own manufacturing facilities in China and offices in Spain, UK, Germany, France, US, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, and Australia.
- manage the timing and distribution of the press releases, press assets and product samples to all PR agencies globally
monitor the effectiveness of campaigns in all touchpoints by creating clippings reports
- support sales operations to develop retail tools for sell-in meetings
- manage the Bugaboo Base (online platform) and the supplier
- work with Bugaboo marketing communications team and agencies on a global level.
- proactively communicating updates to the country teams and PR agencies.
- responding to country requests by finding answers from other colleagues when necessary.
- monitoring the competitive landscape of Bugaboo International. Other supportive activities to the team
- should be registered or part of the Dutch education system
- ideally in 3rd or 4th year or at Master’s level
- excellent communications skills, spoken and written
- strong understanding of marketing communication touch points and how they work together to engage consumers
a sensitivity and passion for finding nuances between cultures
- web savvy, thorough understanding of social media
- good time management
- proficient in English (you will be working in a global environment, this is a necessity)
- proactive, positive and energetic work attitude – we love someone who is a self-starter
- able to connect and build relationships with people
a.s.a.p for a period between 3 and 6 months
Interested? Apply directly via our website with your resume + letter.