Zoe Karssen is urgently looking for a social media intern who will help us with content creation for all our channels and develop new channels.
Zoe Karssen is an Amsterdam-based fashion house, bringing easy-to-wear tops and bottoms with outspoken graphics, mixing rock & roll aesthetics with pop culture. Since its launch in 2010 by design duo Zoe and Quince Karssen, the label has gradually evolved into a full ready to wear collection consisting of a wide range of tee shirts, sweatshirts, knits, bottoms, jackets and a high-end denim line. From their headquarters in Amsterdam, Zoe Karssen is currently sold in 30 countries and has around 600 selling points worldwide.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- To assist in the development and implementation of a social media marketing plan & editorial content calendar
- Engaging and generating content for all our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr).
- Managing & Monitoring comments and engaging with target audience
- Creating content for e-marketing campaigns
- General market research
• Highly social-media literate i.e. Facebook for business, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr, blogs etc
• Studying communications, social media or marketing (WO or HBO)
• Be a keen fashion writer with excellent written English language communication skills
• Have an interest in the fashion & creative industries
• Actively follow fashion industry, online marketing & social media news
• Basic Photography Editing Knowledge (InDesign & Photoshop)
• Hard working and diligent
• Extremely well organized and reliable with attention to detail
• Be a self-starter able to work on own initiative who needs minimal oversight to achieve goals
• Have a sense of humor and positive personality
• Depending on availability, the role is part-time or full-time for a minimum of 12 weeks
Depending on availability, the role is part-time or full-time for a minimum of 12 weeks
Interested? Make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English or Dutch today.