We are looking for a highly motivated intern to join our Business Development Team in Munich, Germany. You have a strong business mindset and a heart that beats for sales & communicating with our business partners. If you also love fashion and e-commerce, Stylight is just the right place for you!
We are a creative bunch of fashion freaks and tech geeks providing the best platform to discover fashion trends online. Our headquarters is located in Munich - the Bavarian city of Oktoberfest and, of course, beer. We have 3 floors of airy, open-space, loft-style office, located in the heart of the city.
- You manage a portfolio of clients, you are the first contact person for our Dutch & Belgian shops and you help us building & maintaining sustainable business partnerships.
- You research the web, find adequate partner shops for Stylight.nl & Stylight.be, contact and negotiate with them.
- You observe competitors as well as the market and develop ideas for improvement.
- You monitor all relevant KPI’s on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company’s figures.
- You bring previous experience in managing business to business relationships, preferably in a B2B-environment.
- You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Business Administration, Economics, or similar.
- You are a native or near native speaker of Dutch and you also have perfect communication skills in English.
- You are very structured, proactive and you like to take responsibility.
- You have an affinity for numbers & enjoy working with Excel.
- You are a pro at communicating professionally with business partners.
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Your contact: Sandra Jasarevic.