You have a creative mind, a passion for design and the drive to power one of the best content teams in Europe. Building up concepts as part of a team and analytical thinking is one of your many strengths. If working on details spurs you on - then Stylight is the place to be for you!
We are a creative bunch of fashion freaks and tech geeks providing the best platform to discover fashion trends online. Our headquarters is located in Munich - the Bavarian city of Oktoberfest and, of course, beer. We have 3 floors of airy, open-space, loft-style office, located in the heart of the city.
- Help to create great content campaigns (get an insight of our projects here: www.love.stylight.nl) and landing pages to raise awareness for Stylight internationally.
- Produce high-quality illustrations and data visualizations, which will be featured in online and print magazines all over the world, to engage users to visit our websites.
- Come up with ideas and join our brainstorming session about fashion & lifestyle topics.
- Help the team to localize the campaigns for all Stylight countries.
- Gain universal knowledge about our CI for web and print communication.
- Support the team in the creation of outstanding CIs for events.
- You have a first portfolio of design work — studies in Design (Graphic-, Communication- or Media-) are a plus.
- You are passionate about graphic design and illustration.
- You strive for perfection and love caring about details in your work.
- You are in good command of (Adobe) design tools.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, thus you are able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
Does this sound like the perfect internship for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus.