Are you interested in an internship at the fastest growing fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog from London & Amsterdam? Diipa Khosla has a social media following of over 850k. Her blog reaches 1.5 million monthly impressions and she is looking for an intern!
DiipaKhosla.com is the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog for the global and sophisticated young woman of today. In a short period of time, DiipaKhosla.com grew into an international platform that inspires hundreds of thousands readers worldwide with daily high quality content. Together with her team she designs, develops, publishes and distributes this content via DiipaKhosla.com and social media channels like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter.
DiipaKhosla.com is looking for a strongly motivated and pro-active Social Media Marketing Intern (m/f) starting date; June 2016.
If you’re passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle, have a high social affinity, follow (fashion) blogs, love to do market research, develop and write qualitative content, you’re definitely the one we’d like to get in touch with!
Amsterdam (willingness to travel in the Netherlands approx. 20% of the time).
As a Fashion Assistant Intern you support the content team in producing and distributing quality content on DiipaKhosla.com, as well as research new collaboration opportunities. You are given the freedom to pitch new ideas for collaborations and set up new partnerships with high-end fashion brands.
- Business development, acquisition and setting up new collaborations with fashion brands.
- Writing, editing and preparing content to be published on DiipaKhosla's channels.
- Track and share trends and (digital) market developments; translate these into creative concepts.
- Production of creative shoots; creating concepts, arrange locations and assist during photo shoots .
- Assisting on creating, maintaining and setting up creative Social Media projects.
- You are a University/ College student and looking for an internship for (preferably) 3 months to 6 months.
- You study Marketing/ Communications/(Online) media / (Fashion) Journalism.
- You have a true passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle and follow (fashion)blogs.
- You feel comfortable working independently.
- You strive for quality and success and love to do research and manage projects.
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility.
- You have good communication skills.
- You speak proficient English.
- Having basic knowledge of Photography is a BONUS.
November 2016, at least 3 months.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and a short (max half page) motivation including your earliest possible starting date to [email protected]