We’re looking for an optimistic and enthusiastic sales associate who loves to run our first brand store in The Hague with gusto! Excited yet?
Do you think you can change the world? Excited about socializing and getting people excited about the best bag brand the world has to offer? Do you want to be part of something difficult, like changing the leather and fashion industry?
We believe business can create social change so people that live in poverty can live better lives. The past 5 years O My Bag has developed into a fast growing business selling tens of thousands bags at home and abroad, positively influencing people’s lives. This is only due to persistence, hard work and a brilliant team.
Location: O My Bag Brand Store The Hague
Employment category: Part-time
An opportunity to change the world. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fair production industry.
Maximum excitement! You will be working with a small and driven team that are fully engaged in supporting the high growth plans we have all across the globe.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed .
What you’ll do:
• At our OMB brand store you create the opportunity to connect with customers and tell the O My Bag story. You’re all about getting the O My Bag story out there and making the whole world just as excited about our bags as we are!
• You closely know O My Bags brand ambition and our products. You understand that our success rests in your customer’s experience. You create outstanding customer service experiences.
• You create in-store displays that reflect the brand’s vision and story.
• Organize fun events, such as a blogger events or shopping nights for friends.
• Unpack boxes for inventory as required.
• You understand the weekly sales goal and manage inventory needs.
• You provide daily and weekly feedback on product and sales performance to ensure growth and change.
• You make sure the shop always looks it’s best. You will make sure it is an absolute pleasure for any customer to pay our shop visit.
• You are able to work a flexible schedule including weekends as business dictates.
• FB: Post Updates, Make images, think about texts.
• Instagram: Think about and shoot new content.
• Keep Bloggers list The Hague up to date and contact them about new items.
• Create opportunities with social influencers
General office administration
• Keep store and office best place to work in and keep clean and fresh. (flowers, candles, refreshed dustbins, cleaned coffee machine, clean desk policy, bags nicely displayed, bell, signs, no mice : / )
• Indicate when things need to be cleaned or upgraded.
• Make schedules to keep the office / stockroom, the kitchen, and store clean.
• Check if stockroom in The Hague is properly equipped with enough stock.
• You manage the stockroom and make sure every product had a dedicated labeled place and is easily findable. Structure, efficiency and organization are key.
• You will make signs for all stockroom items including packaging, decorations and other office supplies.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
• Expertise in computers, social media, website management backend and inventory management is a big plus. (Exact Online, Wordpress, Woocommerce, Piquer, Excel, Instagram, Facebook)
• Availability for approx. 20 hours per week.
• Excited about the concept of social entrepreneurship and international development.
• Comfortable with startup mindset
· You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone and people walk away from a conversation with you with a smile on their faces.
· You are pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
· You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
· Understand the core values and culture of O My Bag and reflect these in all efforts
Start date: We’re looking for someone to begin in November.
Sounds cool? Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for interviews. Referral letters, internships, volunteer work and side projects count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your super powers somewhere in your cover letter or resume!