125 years since it started, Lee® is recognised as one of the founders of the denim category, and is known across the globe as an authentic American denim brand rooted in a true work wear heritage.
As well as having delivered several innovations to the market place, Lee® has become the symbol of real people around the world, a democratic brand that delivers smart, high quality denim & casual apparel.
Lee® offers Jeanswear and accessories with a wide choice of great fits and finishes in ranges for men, women and children.
Lee® products are available in more than 100 countries around the world.
VF Corporation is the world’s largest apparel company. We represent leading brands such as Lee, Wrangler, Eastpak, The North Face, Kipling, Vans, Napapijri, Reef, 7 for All Mankind and Timberland.
In Europe, VF employs more than 6.000 associates. Our site in Bornem is one of two head offices in Europe and the entire VF team in Belgium consists of 800 enthusiastic employees who continuously work to grow our company.
- Assisting the launch of a brand new eCommerce site for Lee
- Assisting in preparing Images and copy for upload on the new eCommerce site
- Assisting in the creation of story content for the eCommerce site
- Coordinating regular updates of the store locator by collecting & updating the EMEA stores lists
- Coordinating translation of the Lee website for key language markets.
- Collecting/adjusting the assets needed for seasonal & monthly website updates
- Preparing database of product information for product descriptions
- Proposing content for Facebook calendar, based on eCom product offer, monthly marketing callouts, retail calendar
- Managing the Social media communication channels & answering in a timely manner (daily monitoring & response to customer questions, forwarding complaints & enquiries to the appropriate department)
- Report a weekly Facebook performance update to Key markets
- Assist the creation of the social media content calendar
- Using relationships with influential fashion bloggers and re-posting external content to Lee channels
- Suggesting & posting content for the Lee Instagram account
- Monitoring Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram for Lee related content to re-post
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other European language is a plus
- Hands-on and ‘can do’ approach; outgoing and energetic
- Able to structure your work and multi-tasking in a busy, dynamic office environment
- Good Computer skills: MS Office, knowledge of Photoshop or InDesign
- Others: open to work in a multi-cultural open environment, interested in fashion and jeanswear, team player, like to work in and be part of a team, enthusiastic
This is a 1 year internship for which we want you to start as soon as possible and which ends in June 2015
For further information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Julie Daenen on [email protected]