This is an adventurous internship. We're looking for a savvy, quick-learning creative brainbox to help us out with the creation of a new concept store in De Hallen. You will help shape, launch and market The Maker Store while working closely with our head of communications and a young, driven team of creative professionals.
Enthusiasm and a flexible attitude are a must, a love for beer and pizza is a plus.
You want responsibility and freedom? Show us you can handle it and you can get as much as you want. You want to do creative work? We expect nothing less.
- Supporting the development of our concept and brand
- Enriching and executing the communication strategy
- Preparing the launch
- Passion for design, branding and the Amsterdam creative scene
- Drive (do you hear that song from the Ryan Gosling movie in your head now?)
- Independent work attitude
- HBO- or WO educated
- Strong knowledge of Dutch and English
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knack for copywriting
You can start tomorrow. Is tomorrow a Saturday? No worries, you can still start tomorrow.
Workdays and times can be discussed; partial flex working is possible.
Later start than 'tomorrow' also discussable.
€350 per month
Are you in for some adventure?