Are you interested in joining the fastest growing fashion, beauty and lifestyle platform from the Netherlands? NeginMirsalehi.com is looking for a highly motivated and pro-active Project Manager (m/f), per direct
With over 3,6 million followers, Negin Mirsalehi is one of the biggest digital influencers worldwide. NeginMirsalehi.com grew into an international platform that inspires hundreds of thousands readers worldwide. Together with her team she designs, develops, publishes and distributes this content via NeginMirsalehi.com and social media channels like Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. In November 2015, Negin Mirsalehi launched her very own hair care product line, Gisou (www.gisou.com) and just recently Negin started vlogging via YouTube.
As Project Manager you’re responsible for managing and coordinating the ongoing and special projects for both Negin Mirsalehi and Gisou. You’re the focal point of the organization and support the cross functional teams of NeginMirsalehi.com, GISOU, and their various social platforms. You are a resourceful individual who can effectively build relationships, think critically, problem solve and create solutions that leverage resources. For this position you posess outstanding interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, along with a passion for improving day-to-day processes. You are a self-starter who can work independently and with internal and external teams to identify and drive meaningful solutions.
The job activities include:
- Manage and coordinate commercial projects with international high-end brands for Negin Mirsalehi
- Monitor content process and agenda; all the content to be published on the Negin Mirsalehi- and Gisou channels
- Organize and implement PR and communication activities for Negin Mirsalehi
- Coordinate and create the distribution of writings for press purposes, publications, newsletters and international magazine features
- Organize and coordinate fashion week(s) calendar and activities
- Support cross funtional teams with product development and product launches for Gisou
- Implement and coordinate Gisou Customer Service strategy
- Manage organizational and administrative tasks (planning and organizing meetings, trips and events)
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Communications/ Business/ Marketing
- You have 1-3 years of experience working in Project Management
- You have a true passion for fashion, beauty, online and social media
- You are versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- You drive to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritize efficiently and are organized
- You follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed, show initiative, ability to meet deadlines
- You are a team player, “no task is too big or too small” attitude, committed, positive, and reliable
- You thrive off a busy environment and are able to balance numerous projects and tasks, and have the ability to keep up with changing priorities
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; follows professional presentation
- You are fluent in English
- You are proficient in all of Microsoft Office
Preferably starting per direct, fulltime.
NeginMirsalehi.com offers a unique opportunity to deliver a substantial contribution to the success of one of the biggest fashion, beauty and lifestyle style platforms worldwide and the development of Gisou.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and motivation including your earliest possible starting date to Maurits Stibbe via [email protected]