We are searching for a go-getter that gets excited by the challenge of finding, contacting, closing and on-boarding the best fashion brands on Otrium.
As a jr Business Developer you will be involved in the full sales cycle from new business lead generation to closing your own deals. As you are an ambitious and pro-active self-starter you are constantly on the hunt for new fashion brands we can help, and you work on improving our pitch and sale process on a daily basis. Your role is not fixed, and by being part of Otrium you grow incredibly fast, and your role and title grow with it.
Otrium is a fast growing start-up that helps brands like Denham, Love Stories, Oger, Superga, Shoebaloo, Fab and Anecdote to grow their following and sell their previous collections through online stock & sample sales. We offer our members the best discounted items of the brands they love.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Otrium was founded with the believe that previous collections of fashion brands deserve a great place to live on. Otrium never stands still. We continuously improve our products, our vision, and customer relations.
- Source and get appointments with the best brands and close deals
- Build new and strengthen existing partner relations
- Actively manage and improve the on-boarding process of new brands, taking them from the first meeting to their first sale on Otrium
- Manage and improve customer services processes
- Work closely together with the Customer Happiness Manager, Online Growth,
- Marketer and Founders to identify new opportunities to take Otrium to the next level
- You're obsessive about communication and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a connector and a good listener
- You have a hustle mind-set
- You are a team player
- You speak and write Dutch on a native level
- You have enough experience to hit the ground running and are excited by ambitious targets
- Freedom, responsibility and creativity
- Great personal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- A place in the core team of a fast growing company where you can contribute
- strongly to our culture
We're looking for the most motivated and passionate people to join Otrium. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Surprise us with your CV and cover letter and show us what you got!
Apply at: http://jobs.otrium.nl/o/jr-business-developer--account-manager