We're looking for a Growth Marketing Intern who will focus on identifying, creating and supporting various digital and offline marketing activities to make sure that Once becomes the best-known dating app in the Benelux. Once has a team of 313 Matchmakers of which you can be one too if you like!
We're based near Old Street in London. The absolute tech- and startup-hub! Plenty of restaurants, bars and transport means near us.
- Support all marketing activities in the Benelux region, including streamlining the translation of our fantastic product and all its touch points
- Forefront our customer helpdesk in the Benelux to understand our customer’s pain-points
- Uncovering creative and non-traditional ways of generating new sources of traffic
- Identify social media trends, trending topics and relevant opportunities to support user acquisition
- Build and expand relationships with external partners, bloggers and traffic sources
- Supporting in the creation and constant optimisation of Facebook Ads as well as Google Adwords Campaigns
- Monitor and report on all key performance metrics for all online channels, including: Revenue, Cost, CPA, CPI, ROI, Traffic, Conversion Rate
- Evaluate and recommend new online opportunities based on findings mentioned above. We want you to actively contribute to our Benelux marketing mix!
- Native Dutch or Flemish speaker
- Understanding of user acquisition methods and driven to be performance focused
- A team player - we like looking at growth being a team-task!
- Enthusiastic, curious and creative
- Interest and/or knowledge of the dating industry
- Ideally gained a bachelor degree (or enrolled) in marketing/ business
From the 1st June 2017 for at least 4 months.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to be part of a revolutionary dating application, then please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]