We offer you:
- An educational, diverse, and partly independent internship
- The opportunity to grow in journalism and organizational level
- A peek into the production process of a new fashion platform and creative network BLENDBUREAUX
- Enough space and time for your own thoughts and ideas
If you have any additional skills, talent or knowledge that could complement this internship, please let us know. Weʼre open to input!
BLENDBUREAUX is a creative agency that combines its passion for genuine creativity with its mission to create meaningful brands for the consumer by meaningful strategies and activations.
Together with our international network of outstanding creative professionals BLENDBUREAUX reaches out to those great brands, companies and organizations that share our vision.
- Writing for the website, blog and newsletters
- Manage and update all social media
- Managing the win/give away page
- Concept & copy for creative projects
- Contribute to the production of events
- Producing online banners
- Background in or affinity for writing
- Affinity for Fashion, Art and Photography
- Knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Background in producing videos (iMovie/Flash/After Effects) is a benefit
- You show initiative and are fully capable of developing ideas and tasks independently
- A proactive and inquisitive attitude
- Enthusiastic and flexible
6 moths, starting 1st of September
Apply by email:[email protected]