The graphic design intern will assist our graphic designers in projects that range from 2D graphic communication, such as the layout of books and packaging, surface pattern design, as well as offering general support to the design studio.
Marcel Wanders is an internationally renowned designer based in the spirited Dutch capital, Amsterdam. Together with our talented international team of over 45 specialists, we realize exciting projects for premium brands and private clients around the globe. Our mission is to ‘create an environment of love, live with passion, and make our most exciting dreams come true’. Our thriving, inspiring studio space located in the heart of the creative Jordaan district.
- You are a student of graphic design at a renowned graphic design academy / university
- You are in the 3rd or 4th year of your education
- All round graphic design skills from book layouts to pattern creation
- High level computer skills particularly in the Adobe Creative suite
- Hands-on mentality and the ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Preferably in possession of a valid driver’s licenses
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam if necessary
The ideal candidate is professional, articulate, motivated and well organized. He/She should feel inspired and challenged to contribute to the spirit, ambition and style of the studio.
You are available for a period of 3-6 months.
If you have more specific questions, call Jennifer Wiebers at +31 (20) 2620185
Applications can be e-mailed to [email protected] We would appreciate receiving your letter in combination with resume and digital portfolio, all in PDF-format.