Join us to build Europe’s #1 personal shopping service. Due to our tremendous growth we are looking for a Stylist & Design intern for our Amsterdam office.
We are looking for someone who’s available from the 1st of October or November for a period of 6 months fulltime. In this role you are assisting the merchandising team. It is a unique opportunity to be part of the design for our menswear collection and to grow in the field of styling. Together with our designer you will help out with styling, buying and design. After you internship period there is the change to get a permanent position in our team.
The Cloakroom was founded by two Danes in 2013 and has offices in Amsterdam and Copenhagen. We are opening local offices across Europe and there will be plenty of opportunities for rapid career development.
- Research for new collections (menswear)
- Make technical drawings in illustrator
- Research for suppliers and remain contact
- Coordinate trainings workshops
- Organise fittings and educate stylists about garments
- Manage the showroom
- Assist stylists with styling of boxes
- Visit showrooms for buying collections.
- You are looking for an internship and are still studying or recently graduated
- You are studying Fashion Design, for example at AMFI, KABK or similar fashion-design schools
- You have extensive experience with Adobe CS (Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign)
- You have good knowledge of fabrics
- You have a passion for menswear
- Experience with menswear has a strong preference
- Excellent of knowledge in understanding and speaking in English and Dutch.
From 1st of October (or 1st of Novemer) for a period of 6 months.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Leonoor de Vries:[email protected]