MAY Concepts – a strategic marketing consultancy helping brands maintain a positive influence through creative communications – is looking for a highly motivated and proactive intern to assist in the daily business of the studio, providing support on project activities, public relations and marketing services.
This position would suit an enthusiastic and well-organised individual, with a positive attitude. Must be able to easily communicate with people, enjoy writing, love design (in general), and eager to learn and receive a hands-on training in the marketing and communications field.
The internship is a great opportunity to participate in all aspects of running a start-up consultancy and acquire hands-on experience in media relations, marketing, creative communication, admin and methodology.
- Assisting with ongoing and new PR & marketing campaigns
- Coordinating media and clients enquiries
- Media monitoring and trends scouting
- Maintaining and organising the MAY contacts database
- Support in organising events, preparing the showroom and managing studio visits
- Writing PR and communications content
- Proactively supporting MAY’s social media presence
- Assisting with other daily business matters
- University degree (or enrolment) in PR and/or Marketing
- Native English speaker. Written and/or spoken French beneficial
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Numerate with strong computer literacy, particularly in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Mail.
Experience using InDesign and Photoshop beneficial.
- Extremely well organised, energetic, self-motivated and forward-thinking
- Extensive knowledge and interest in current trends (fashion, interiors and lifestyle)
- Social media savvy
- A sense of personal style and ability to professionally represent MAY at all times
- Hours: 9am – 6pm
- minimum 3 months, up to 6 months (as of now)
- Salary: daily lunch expenses covered
- Website: www.mayconcepts.com
- Twitter/Instagram: @MayConcepts
Please send your complete application, including a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are only able to reply to qualified candidates.
Thank you for your understanding.