During this internship your responsibilities will be twofold. For one part, you will organize, prepare, and create visual content for the Blom & Blom website and various social media channels. Your activities will cover the
whole process from styling a setup and shooting the visuals, to editing the photos and organizing the actual communication. For the other part, you will have the main responsibility for organizing the social media communication. Together with the rest of the Blom & Blom team, you will set up a monthly social media strategy, and execute the activities involved. You will be working from our office in Amsterdam.
Blom & Blom is a young company aiming to collect, restore and redesign industrial lamps and furnishings with a story to tell.
- A lot of learning-by-doing
- Working in an international business
- Gaining experience in building a brand
- Working in a small team
- Personal counseling in meeting your learning goals
- The occasional schnitzel and beers in Berlin
- Organize, prepare and create visual content
- Whole styling process
- Organizing social media communication
- Social media strategy
- Interested in (re)design, social media & communication
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Following or finished an HBO/WO (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Knowledge of how to use a camera
- A creative and visual mind-set
- An own laptop (preferable Mac) that you are willing to use during your internship
Period: November 2014 – 5/6 months – minimum 3 days (preferably 4 days) a week.
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation via [email protected]
We would love to meet you!