NeginMirsalehi.com is the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog for the global and sophisticated young woman of today. Blogger Negin Mirsalehi inspires hundreds of thousands of readers around the world with daily updated and high quality content. Together with her team she designs, develops, publishes and distributes this content via NeginMirsalehi.com and social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter. With over 1.6 million followers on Instagram NeginMirsalehi.com is very social!
If you’re really passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle, have a high social affinity, follow (fashion) blogs, love to do research, manage online projects and know all about SEO/SEA, you’re definitely the one we like to get in touch with!
NeginMirsalehi.com offers a unique opportunity to deliver a substantial contribution to the success of the fastest growing fashion, beauty and lifestyle style blog. As an Intern Communications & Social Media, you help them roll out the content strategy of NeginMirsalehi.com in more than 144 countries. You are part of a young and dynamic team, offering you the space to realize your ideas.
As an Intern Communications & Social Media you support the content team in producing and distributing high-end quality content on NeginMirsalehi.com and the promotion of it on various social platforms.
- Producing and distributing attractive, catchy and high-end quality content
- Managing and planning the various fashion, beauty and lifestyle campagnes
- Track and share trends and (digital) market developments
- Help maintain Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter
- Help thinking, maintaining and setting up creative Social Media actions
- Assist on the creation of comepling and diverentiating
- You are a university/HBO student and looking for an internship for at least 5 months
- You study Marketing & Communications/(On)line media/Fashion Management
- You have a true passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle and follow (fashion)blogs
- You feel comfortable with working independently
- You strive for quality and success and love to do research and manage projects/campagnes
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the results
- You have good communication skills
Starting this January 2015
Interested? Send an email to [email protected]