As branding intern you will be working on maintaining the brand’s identity and its visual communication. You will be doing this for existing stores and the stores that are going to be opened during your stay. Your major responsibilities will be to: support the creative development of materials such as planograms, In-store communication, shop windows; to assist with merchandising and arrangements of in-store visual displays; to coordinate with store managers, and brief the team with new VM & POS materials to ensure deadlines and expectations are met; to assist the team in Design/ Create and maintain Visual Merchandise planning with help of Mockshop software. It is important that Just Kidding is displayed and communicated the same way in every franchised store, that people recognize it as a Just Kidding retail environment and not as any other kids’ store. Furthermore you will be present and give feedback if the brand’s identity, and especially the visual communication is executed right according to Just Kidding’s believes.
JustKidding™ Store is the perfect one-stop-shop for modern parents who want to provide their children with a fun, safe, trendy and comfortable environment to grow up in. The Store stocks more than 55 mainly Western quality brands ranging from colourful strollers to super safe car seats, fashionable furniture with a sheer endless choice of interior design accessories and several hip and funky clothing labels for babies, young children and mothers-to-be. We have a 750m2 flagship store on a A-location in Dubai, A boutique (350m2) and we opened in January 2014 our first store in Saudi Arabia. We are planning to open arround 12 stores in the next 2 years.
- Support the creative development of materials such as: Planograms, In-store communication
- Assist with merchandising and arrangements of in-store visuals displays
- Ensure deadlines and expectations are met
- Brief the team with new VM & POS materials
- to assist the team in Design/ Create and maintain Visual Merchandise planning with help of Mockshop software.
- Excellent English
- Pro active
- Creative / experience in Branding or Interior design / retail experience
- Experience with design software such as Visual retailing / Mockshop or Vectorworks is an Advantage
What we offer:
Return ticket / Car (to be shared with other intern) / Petrol / Allowance-Salary
We are looking for an intern that can start January or febuary 2015
Als je interesse hebt kun je reageren via [email protected]